Looking for a way to get the whole family out to God’s Country? Come to the Philmont Training Center, where there’s something for every member of your family.
Some benefits of attending the Philmont Training Center include:
- Spending a week learning valuable skills to help other Scouts in your area
- Networking with other Scouters from around the world
- Gaining a fresh perspective on Scouting
- Attending classes taught by the premier trainers in the Scouting movement.
- Finding ideas to help you make better Scouting in your hometown!
With a variety of classes to choose from, you’re sure to find one that suits your individual needs.
But the fun doesn’t stop there – the whole family gets to have a fantastic week with our family program. Family members from infants to grandparents can come and enjoy our activities!
- Family members can participate in programs catered to their specific age groups
- While they have fun during the day, you will still get to spend meals and evenings as a family
- Depending upon age, the activities range from hiking, archery & rifle, pony rides, horseback riding, games, sports, and overnighters in the backcountry!
- Evening activities include cobbler, movie night, western dancing and games, branding, jeopardy, handicraft, and more!
- Children 14—18 can choose to go on a mountain trek, where they spend a week on the trail and get to experience the backcountry camps
- Spouses get to choose their week with activities like hiking, handicraft, touring unique New Mexico locations, challenging themselves on the high ropes COPE course, and much more!
Share Philmont with everyone you love! Sign up for a course today!
It’s easy to register for a conference. Just go to http://myscouting.org and register under the Events Reservations tab.
To receive more information and course descriptions, check our website at http://philmonttrainingcenter.org , contact your local council, call us at (575) 376-2281 ex: 1135, email us at email@example.com or download the PDF.