Philmont and the Philmont Staff Association are teaming up to welcome former staffers back to the Ranch to celebrate the incoming new year. Come out to the ranch and join your Phil-friends for fellowship at this special time.
Available at Philmont December 31 through January 2
- Roofed housing at PTC (duplexes, dorms, etc.): $30.00 per room per night (single occupancy), an additional $5.00 per person, maximum of 6 people.
- Dinner on December 31 is being provided free of charge by Philmont.
- Breakfast on January 1 is being provided free of charge by Philmont Staff Association.
These are the only meals that will be available at Philmont.
New Years Eve Events
- Feast at the PTC Dining Hall
- “What’s going on at Philmont” remarks
- Satellite television, games, and fellowship in Assembly Hall
New Years Day Events
- College football games on TV in the Assembly Hall
- Day hikes to be determined by weather conditions
- Activities and events in the area, including skiing at Angel Fire, Red River & Taos Ski Valley
Roofed housing is expected to fill up quickly. Get your registration and money in today to reserve a room.
Are you staying nearby and just want to join us for the New Years Eve celebration? Please let us know so we can make sure we cook enough dinner for everyone!
For information and to make a reservation
Contact DeeDee Sanchez at (575) 376-1135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.