If you are a registered attendee for the PSA Reunion at Tulsa, the PSA needs two categories of information from you:
- Your name, and the name of your guest(s), if applicable, for your PSA Reunion at Tulsa name tag.
- Your preferred time slots for touring the Waite Phillips office in the Philtower and for touring the Waite Phillips penthouse in the Philcade.
You should provide this information by October 1 via e-mail to Randy Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org
The first category of information – names — is simple: just tell Randy the name(s).
The second category of information – preferred tour time slots – is trickier.
Both tours begin at 10:30 a.m. with additional tours at 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m.
Tours of the penthouse will be run simultaneously with tours of the office. The tours will be 30 minutes each. Twenty five persons will be allowed per time slot.
You need to advise, for each tour you want, your 3 preferred time slots.
For example, if you want only the office tour, you could say:
–office tour: 10:30, 12:30 or 1 p.m.
If you want both tours, your 3 preferred time slots should not be “back to back”. Even though the tours are across the street from each other, you will not be able to finish one tour and timely start a second tour if they are “back to back”.
Here is a sample of a response that would work:
- 10:30 a.m. for the office tour, 11:30 a.m. for the penthouse tour.
- 11:00 a.m. for the office tour, 12:00 p.m. for the penthouse tour.
- 12:00 p.m. for the penthouse tour, 1 p.m. for the office tour.
We will do our best to give you the tours you want at times you want. However, if everyone is specifying the same slots, we reserve the right to do “executive adjustments”.
Registered attendees showing up for tours who do not have assigned slots will be accommodated on a space-available basis.
Persons who are not registered, but show up for the tours, will be handled on a space-available basis after registered attendees are accommodated.
To get the tour slots you want, and to make sure you get tours, send this information as soon as possible, but no later than October 1. Sorting this out will take some time.