Philmont and the Philmont Staff Association are teaming up to welcome former staffers back to the Ranch to celebrate the incoming new year. Come out to the Philmont and join your Phil-friends for fellowship at this special time.
Available at Philmont December 31 through January 2:
Roofed housing at PTC (duplexes, multiplex rooms, etc.): $30.00 per person per night.
- Dinner on December 31 is being provided free of charge by Philmont.
- Build-your-own Omelet Breakfast on January 1 is being provided free of charge by the Philmont Staff Association.
**These are the only meals that will be available at Philmont.**
New Years Eve Events:
- “What’s going on at Philmont” remarks by Ranch Management.
- Satellite television, games, karaoke, billiards tournament, and fellowship at Silver Sage Staff Activity Center.
- Bring your musical instruments for a jam session.
New Years Day Events:
- Football games on TV in the Silver Sage Staff Activity Center.
- Philmont 5K run/walk and day hikes to be determined by weather conditions.
Activities and events in the area, including skiing at:
- Angel Fire (http://angelfireresort.com/winter/)
- Red River (http://redriverskiarea.com/)
- Taos Ski Valley (http://skitaos.org/)
Roofed housing is expected to fill up quickly. Get your registration and money in today to reserve a room.
Are you staying nearby and just want to join us for the New Years Eve celebration? Please let us know so we can make sure we cook enough dinner for everyone!
To make reservations:
Contact DeeDee Sanchez at 575-376-2281 ext. 1135 or email@example.com
For additional information:
Contact the PSA Office at 575-376-1138 or firstname.lastname@example.org