Pursuant to the By-Laws of the Philmont Staff Association, the following schedule has been adopted by the Board of Directors regarding the 2013 election of the Association. Officers and Directors for the term January 1, 2014, to and including December 31, 2016, will be elected by vote of the membership.
Those who wish to be considered for a position on the Board of Directors or as an officer of the Association, or who wish to recommend others for these positions may contact Mark Leinmiller, Nominating Committee Chairman, at email@example.com, or by mail at Philmont Staff Association, 17 Deer Run Road, Cimarron, New Mexico 87714.
Recommendations must be received by the Nominating Committee not later than March 15 in order to receive consideration. Persons who would like to serve on PSA committees (which are appointed by the President and which do not require election by the membership) may contact Randy Saunders, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 17 Deer Run Road, Cimarron, NM 87714.
Ballots mailed and voting commenced
2013 Philmont Staff Association Election Schedule:
- December 2012 – Notice of Elections published in High Country and put on PSA website
- April 13, 2013 – Nominating Committee report to the president at the board of directors meeting
- June 2013 – Candidate biographies published in June High Country
- July 15, 2013 – Deadline for additional nominations from the general membership to be received at the PSA office
- July 23, 2013 – Ballots mailed to membership
- August 24, 2013 – Ballots tallied by Executive Director and two members appointed by the President.
- After September 1, 2013 – Results announced