Members’ Area Entrance
You will be prompted for the latest user name and password located below the table of contents inside the cover of your most recent issue of HIGH COUNTRY. This user name and password is case sensitive. It will change with each new issue, but the access will overlap for about 10 days during the mailing period.
Before contacting the PSA Webmaster about a non-working password, please be sure you are referring to the latest issue of HIGH COUNTRY.
- Directory Spreadsheet (great for searching and sorting)
This data was updated on 20170919.
Due to the method in which we keep data concerning the seasons you were on staff, we are limited in how many of those years we can report. In most cases we report the first ten years that you worked in any one department. Therefore, if you worked 24 years in the Backcountry we only report the first 10. However, if you worked 7 years in CONS, 7 as a Ranger, and 10 in Food Service, you will see all 24 listed.
- High Country Index (updated 12/2012)
- 2016 Independent Auditor’s Report
- 2006 Financial Report
- 2003/2004 Financial Report and 2005 Budget
- Investment Policy: 2012, 2008
- PSA Gift Acceptance Guidelines
Long Range Strategic Plan
- LSRP 20100310 (added 201101)