This pullover is a high quality, rugged, functional piece of technical layer-ware. Perfect for runs, biking, climbing or any other outdoor activity, the dual-layer design gives a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Handy accessible pocket for keys, gels or phone, and a set of elastic waist-cords to seal out the wind. Innovative design makes this a durable, serious piece of outdoor apparel that’s ideal for any activity.
From nostalgic PSA Treks at the Ranch to your latest “Centennial Challenge” on the bike, an inner layer for skiing or boarding, climbing at your local or far-flung crags, or even an adventurous excursion to the grocery story, the PSA Pullover will give you years of use.
- Fully embroidered PSA logo
- 100% poly interlock bonded to 12-ounce, 100% poly microfleece
- Zip-through cadet collar with rib knit detail
- Debossed OGIO logo on neck back
- Heat transfer label for tag free comfort
- Welded zippered chest pocket with zipper pull
- Rib knit insets at cuffs
- Open hem with draw-cord and toggles