December 30 through January 2nd
Roof housing at PTC (duplexes, dorms, etc) $30.00 per room per night (minimum occupancy of 2 people, maximum of 6 people)
Foamies and floor space in a heated classroom $3.00 per person per night.
Lunch December 31st through Lunch January 2nd
New Year’s Eve supper is provided free by Philmont
New Year’s Day breakfast is provided free by the PSA
Purchase meal tickets for:
- Breakfast $6.25; January 2 only
- Lunch $7.00; December 31, January 1 and January 2
- Dinner $8.50; January 1
New Year’s Eve Events
- Supper in the PTC Dining Hall
- State of Philmont and Philmont Staff Association Address
- Satellite television, games, fellowship in Dining Hall
- Snacks, door prizes, and fellowship in Assembly Hall
- Performers needed for fireless campfire
St. James Hotel tentatively scheduled a band to start around 10:00 p.m.
New Year’s Day Events
- College football games will be on in Dining Hall
- Day hikes to be determined by weather conditions
- Skiing at Angel Fire, Red River and Taos Ski Valley
Roofed housing is expected to fill up quickly. Get your registration and money in today to reserve a room. We anticipate no running out of foamies, however, for meal count purposes we encourage you to pre-register.
Staying nearby and just wish to join us for New Year’s eve celebration? Then please let us know so we can make sure we cook enough dinner for everyone.