The Philmont Staff Association proudly announces the publication of its newest book: The Other Side of the Road by Mark Griffin.
This history of the Philmont Training Center is available for purchase now and will ship the first week of December.
Table of Contents
- Foreword (by Bill Spice)
- A Dream Becomes a Reality
- The Volunteer Training Center Takes Shape
- Years of Growth, Change and Challenge
- PTC Makes a “Comeback”
- Summer Conferences
- Family Program
- The Training Center Staff
- “Off Season” and Other Training
- Philmont Museums
- The Campus
- The Training Center in Scouting
$12 per copy with discounts available for multiple purchases.
Contact the PSA Office (575-376-1138) to place your pre-order now.
Or order online.