PSA Members in the National Capital Region will gather the evening of Wednesday, December 1st in Ballston Virginia to organize the 2011 spring outing.
- A sailing day out of Annapolis on Chesapeake Bay.
- An overnight at BSA NCAC Camp Snyder near Haymarket.
- A day hike at Old Rag in the Shenandoah National Park
- A Nationals Baseball Game
- A morning hike return to the Bull Run Mountains Conservancy in Haymarket ( part of the Manassas/Bull Run Battleground).
The business meeting will be held at:
1500 North Glebe Road
Near Arlington Hospital
(just off the Glebe Road Exit on Interstate 66)
The time of the business meeting will be 7:30 PM. For those of us who can arrive earlier, we will have dinner starting around 6:30 PM at the Rio Grande Café (Uncle Julio’s). In Ballston, about a mile from Mount Olivet.
4301 N. Fairfax Dr.
Arlington, VA 22203
Please let me know if you can be with us for either portion of the December 1st get together. Also let me know which event you would prefer and possible dates.