You don’t purchase the PSA reunion and conference from the PSA you do so through Philmont and the BSA.
How to Register…
PTC is very excited to host the PSA Reunion from July 14-20, 2013. To register online for this event:
- Go to MyScouting.org
- If you do not have a MyScouting account, follow the steps to create one by first clicking the button on the right hand side labeled “Create an Account”.
- Log on to MyScouting.org
- On the left hand menu, click the “Event Registration” tab.
- Click under event registrations “Philmont Training Center”.
- Click “Register for the 2013 Philmont Training Center Courses”.
- Carefully read the instructions on the event registration page and the click the “register now” button.
- On the next page, in the required field “Council Name”, select – NATIONAL COUNCIL 999. (this will not register you as a member of the Boy Scouts of America)
- Then in the required field “Current/Primary Scouting Position”, select “Other” from the drop-down menu. In the space to the right, enter “PSA”
- Follow the prompts to register. You will have to submit a $50 deposit to confirm your registration. All conference and family fees are due 30 days prior to the start of the reunion.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Philmont Training Center at any time for assistance registering for the PSA reunion. You can reach the PTC office at [email protected] or 575-376-2281
Conference Fees (Fees include materials, meals and lodging):
Conference attendee: $495 Ages 14-20: $295
Spouse or other adult: $350 Ages 6-13: $195
Mountain Trek: $380 Ages 5 and under: $95