Can’t come to the week-long PSA Reunion? Not trekking this summer? Join us at PTC on Friday, July 19 for PSA Festivities
The Philmont Training Center is offering PSA members who are not attending the week-long reunion or trek a unique opportunity in conjunction with our week-long conference Reunion in July. Those PSA members that would like to attend the PSA’s Annual Meeting and related activities on Friday, July 19 are invited to attend, using one of the two options listed below.
Here are the two options available for you on Friday, July 19:
- Attend Friday activities at PTC, lunch, and dinner program: $30 per person; no Philmont housing (no tent at PTC) requested or
- Attend Friday activities at PTC, lunch, and dinner program: $40 per person; housing (tent at PTC) and Saturday breakfast provided
All people attending activities on Friday must be registered in order to participate.
Those people attending the week-long PSA Reunion conference at PTC and PSA Celebration Trek hikers do not need to register for Friday’s activities. This is already included as part of your participation in the Reunion and Trek.
Activities scheduled for Friday, July 19:
- Silent Auction to benefit Scholarship Fund
- Reception/Reunion for 1963 Philmont Rangers
- PSA Annual Meeting
- Silver Sage award presentation to Gene Schnell
- Distinguished Staff Alumni award presentation to Rick Searfoss
- PTC Family Closing Campfire
- Fellowship with PSA Trekkers, who will come off the trail to join us Friday afternoon
- Decade staff photos
Register online with the links above or call the PSA office at (575) 376-1138! Deadline to register is July 6, 2013.