- Report to the Philmont Welcome Center at 8 a.m. on Monday, July 14. You will spend most of the day doing medical re-checks, checking out food and gear, trip planning, group photos, etc
- Hit the trail on Tuesday, July 16 following customized itineraries which you will help design
- Spend 6 days and 5 nights on the trail having glorious fun
- Come off the trail Sunday, July 20, attend Philmont’s closing campfire and receive the Philmont
- Depart Philmont on Monday, July 21
To be compliant with Philmont’s “9,000 foot rule”, you must spend the night of July 13 in the Philmont area. Philmont will provide free tent accommodations that night so this requirement is easily met.
The Trek is July 14 to 21, $475 per person, and Trek-eligible family members are encouraged and welcome.
Our standard terms and conditions apply. Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation prior to the registration deadline of June 1, 2014 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation after the registration deadline will not receive a refund. Monies paid can be used for another PSA or Exchange Program event prior to the end of 2014 or can be contributed to the general fund of the cancelling participant’s association.
- In exceptional cases, the Executive Director and Vice President of Service of the PSA can authorize full refunds for cancellation after the registration deadline.