The 2015 North Texas PSA Reunion is a fund raiser to provide PSA Staff Scholarship Funds so our finest Scouts can help bring that treasured Philmont experience to every 2015 attendee.
Date: Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Location: St Francis Church Family Life Center
Address: 861 Wildwood Lane, Grapevine, TX
To give you an idea about our plans May 30th, we are designing a fun event for Philmont Staffers, their families, members of 2015 Philmont contingents or anyone who has ever dreamed Philmont:
- OA Trail Crew 20th Anniversary PSA Patch Sets approved by PSA Director Randy Saunders and Philmont. Sales benefit Staff Scholarship Fund. There are only 30 full sets of 5 patches @ $35 each with all funds over cost benefiting Staff Scholarship funds. If you can’t make it to our PSA North Texas Reunion, a black border OA Trail Crew 20th Anniversary PSA patch is available for $4 each. Please email John Ryan at [email protected] for more info on our 2015 special issue patches.
- Philmont Memorabilia and Philmont Contingent Patch Displays
- PSA Reunion Luncheon 11:30am (Benefiting PSA Staff Scholarships). All luncheon purchases receive red border OA Trail Crew 20th Anniversary PSA patch.
- A FREE Collectible patch for every Scout under 18 attending May 30th
- Youth Auction FREE Patch giveaway. Your Scout (under 18) can learn about our shared heritage, learn about value and learn about patch trading rules … and then we giveaway 400 + patches in a game
- Scouts Only (18 and under) 1 For 1 Trading Table. All Scouts can bring their own patches, and if they see something on the table they want, they can put one of their patches on the table for one patch they want from the table.
- PSA Members and/or Groups. We have a few side rooms we can dedicate to specific Philmont Alumni who would like to meet as a group. A purple border OA Trail Crew 20th Anniversary PSA patch is available for PSA members. Please contact John Ryan for patch availability.
There are still a few activities we are working on to make this an enjoyable time for you so we hope you mark it on your calendars to swing by Saturday May 30th
For more information on the PSA Reunion schedule, availability for the PSA Staff Scholarship Patches, or the activities available for PSA members, Contact PSA Reunion Host John Corpany [email protected]. For info on the Lone Star Trade O Ree weekend activities, contact John Ryan [email protected] Take a moment and email us so we can send you our newsletter regarding any new developments for our reunion weekend.
Note: The 2015 North Texas PSA Reunion is part of a weekend event called the Lone Star Trade O Ree. This fund raiser event began in 1988 as a fund raiser to help OA Scouts, who would not normally be able to go to Philmont, see their dream become reality. Through the years, our annual fund raising event has helped Scouts from 20 Troops, 3 Scout Councils and 2 Countries experience Philmont on a Trek, Cavalcade, Kanik adventure or provide a program for the NCCS Conference at the Philmont Training Center. The Staff of the annual Lone Star Trade O Ree are proud to join efforts with the Philmont Staff Association to provide Staff Scholarship Funds.