Come back HOmE this summer! All PSA members and their families are invited to join in the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Philmont Staff Association. Reconnect with old friends and make new ones as you spend a week in the high country. Introduce the special people in your life to the land and the people that are Philmont.
Our schedule includes exciting activities for all ages and abilities. There will be opportunities to hike the backcountry, nightly music from current and former staff, speaker forums to learn more about how Philmont has changed and the important ways it has stayed the same in the years since you worked here, arts & crafts fair, opportunities for service to the ranch, and book signings as well as all the regular PTC programming including horseback riding, museum tours, shooting, archery, chuckwagon dinner, and much more. The fabulous Maverick rodeo & Cimarron parade will be featured activities on the 4th of July. Child care will be provided so that adults can choose to participate in programs while kids have fun with others their age.
Whether you worked at the ranch last summer or when the PSA was formed in 1973, we’ve got a tent reserved for you! Let’s all gather together at Philmont this summer and celebrate.
When: July 2nd-8th, 2023
Where: Philmont Training Center
Cost: $120-$425 plus housing
Registration Deadline: June 23rd, 2023 at 1pm MT
Half Week Pricing + Housing
Adult 18+ $215
Youth 11-17 $193
Child 5-10 $175
Infant 0-5 $120
Choose from: Sunday (7/2)- Wednesday (7/5) OR Wednesday (7/5) – Saturday (7/8)
Full Week Pricing + Housing
Adult 18+ $425
Youth 11-17 $385
Child 5-10 $350
Infant 0-5 $240
2. Please be sure to choose all of your options by the time you reach checkout, you will not be able to return to options once you reach checkout without having to start over.
3. If you have a child 11 years or younger, they will automatically be enrolled in the Kids & Kin Program. If you wish to take your child to activities outside of Kids & Kin please select those activities during registration.
4. Sign up for hikes WITH your kids! That’s right this year we have opened hikes to all eligible participants. Please note that some hikes include extra cost and requirements.
5. Lunch time child care will be provided on the following days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. If you wish to use this service please notify your childs program counselor what days they will be attending lunch care.
6. There will be early morning childcare for parents who are participating in those early morning hikes.
7. Mountain Treks are back, please read the Mountain Trek information before registering.
2. Please read through the CampSpot instructions below when completing your booking.
3. Roofed housing will require at least two or more participants that must be on the same registration through the PTC website.
4. Deluxe tents will require at least three or more participants that must be on the same registration through the PTC website.
5. Please make sure if you are booking a single bed you book the correct housing according to the Male or Female tent locations.
***Housing will be charged at the normal PTC rates…
Canvas tent $13/person (sleeps 2)
Deluxe tent $100/night for the unit (sleeps 6)
Roofed housing ranges between $100-150/night
1. Individuals must be a current member of the Philmont Staff Association or direct family member to attend the 2023 PSA HOmEcoming.
Questions? Need Help?
If you have questions about registration or housing, or for registration assistance contact [email protected]
If you have questions about the schedule, events, or reunion activities, contact [email protected]
Above all else, the PSA values our fellowship and community of members and we aim to offer the best quality of reunion possible, while providing as much detail as available so you and your loved ones can plan to participate in the capacity in which you are able and comfortable to do so. Please refer to our FAQS if you have any further questions please contact [email protected] or call our office at 575-376-1138.
Payment is made directly to The Philmont Training Center at the above link
Philmont’s refund policy: ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. THEY CANNOT BE APPLIED TO FUTURE PSA TREKS OR EVENTS. Emergency situations will be handled by Philmont on an individual basis.
The PSA reserves the right to deny or revoke registration where appropriate.