Corporate Matching Gifts

Feb 2008

Did you know a matching gift from your employer can double, even triple the dollars you invest in helping Philmont and the PSA?

Many firms will match your gift to the Philmont Staff Association. If you or your spouse work for (or in same cases, are retired from) a company that has a matching gift program, you can contribute as much as you wish to the PSA, and then ask your employer to be at least as generous as you! Just ask for a corporate matching gift form from your company’s human resources or personnel office for full information on matching gift eligibility and program limitations.

Here’s how it works:

  1. Go to the Human Resources Department at your place of work
  2. Ask for their form for matching your donation to the Philmont Staff Association – a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization
  3. Complete your part of the form and send it to the PSA
  4. We’ll take care of the rest

The following list is not exhaustive. Check with your human resources department regarding eligibility.

Contact PSA Development