In addition to receiving High Country for life, new Life Members receive a copy of the “Head for the High Country” book by David Caffey, a PSA logo patch, and a 10% on-site discount at the Tooth of Time Traders and the Seton Museum.
- Six issues of the award-winning High Country magazine each year
- Opportunities to return to Philmont: annual reunion, summer & fall treks, service projects
- Regional events
- Opportunities to give back to Philmont
- PSA Merchandise, including cool logo items & local interest books
- Member Directory, E-Newsletter, Website
- Voting in the PSA elections
If this purchase is to add a second family member after a fully paid life membership, please note the name of the original and the add-on in the Notes field when you check out.