2021 PSA Autumn Adventure Trek
Do not purchase this Autumn Adventure Trek with any other store items!
Please see details below for special new purchase process.
The cost is $444 per person. Optional +$25 one-day early arrival (CHECKS ONLY).
When purchasing a trek your payment will be $0 at checkout but you will need to complete checkout in order to hold your spot.
October 10–16, 2021
Registration opens April 1st and noon Mountain.
Please follow check payment instructions on this page only; ignore notice during check-out.
Autumn Adventure Trek Only Purchase
Because you are registering with the PSA but paying Philmont, you can only purchase Autumn Adventure Treks (or early arrival add-on) on this order. If you would like to purchase shirts or patches or memberships or donations or anything but this trek, please do so on a separate order. We don't have a way to enforce that in our store software, so we're counting on you to help us. Any order which contains items that are "not this Autumn Adventure Trek" will be cancelled and you may lose your slot until you complete a Autumn Adventure Trek-only order. Worse, you may lose the slot completely if someone else completes their order correctly first. Don't worry, if you've already added non-Autumn Adventure Trek items to the order, you can remove them from your cart before check-out.
Autumn Adventure Trek Details
- Regular arrival date: October 10–16, 2021; cost is $444 per person
- Optional early arrival date: October 9–16, 2021; cost is $469 per person (include a $25 one-day early arrival fee)
- Payments are made directly to Philmont Scout Ranch (not the PSA) by check or money order
- Must be a registered member of the BSA to participate in Autumn Adventure; submit BSA# at check-out or within 30 days of purchase
- 2021 Autumn Adventure details. (eligibility, fitness requirements, itinerary, etc...)
This year we'll have three crews with up to 14 people each for a total of 42 slots. You can choose regular trek (2 crews) or to base-camp (1 crew) at a camp of the crew's choice from either Clark's Fork, Crater Lake, Miners' Park, Carson Meadows, Urraca, Ponil, Pueblano, or Head of Dean.
- The base-camp session is still a backcountry experience and participants will be in the backcountry for the duration of their trip. All gear and medical forms must be within Philmont’s backcountry guidelines.
- Although crews will set up at camp, the facilities and amenities of that camp will not be accessible. All water and gas lines are off for the season and cabins are locked.
Payments and Refunds
- Register here on the PSA website, but...
- Payment is made directly to Philmont (address below), not the PSA
- Philmont accepts check only, no credit cards or PayPal
- Make check payable to: "Philmont Scout Ranch"
- In the memo, please write: "PSA 2021 Autumn Adventure"
- Philmont’s refund policy: ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. THEY CANNOT BE APPLIED TO FUTURE PSA TREKS OR EVENTS. Emergency situations will be handled by Philmont (not the PSA) on an individual basis.
Send check to this address: Philmont Scout Ranch 17 Deer Run Road Cimarron, NM 87714
The PSA reserves the right to deny or revoke registration where appropriate.
Crew choice base-camp, Regular Trek